Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The primary purpose and function of the Supervisor, Posting/Balancing is to be responsible for the daily workflow of the Posting team. The Supervisor, Posting/Balancing will monitor the performance efficiency and productivity of the team. The individual will ensure the deposit balance of all offices in PDS. In addition, the Supervisor, Posting/Balancing is responsible for staffing, training, and evaluation of direct reports.
- Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of staff in an effort to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in posting and billing processes and methods.
- Provide staff with assistance in performing difficult or complicated duties.
- Authority to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems when fellow management team members are not present.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign employees to specific duties.
- Lead team to maximize office collections, communicate issues and implement ideas to improve processes.
- Match insurance payments to offices and accounts and write office number and patient account number on Explanation of Benefits (EOB's).
- Balance and transmit payments to the bank and post them daily into QSI system.
- Read and analyze EOB's and make proper adjustments according to the Company's claims processing criteria.
- Provide auditors, billers, and other claims tracers with assistance in the follow-up of outstanding claims payments.
- Report weekly to manager detailing accomplishments, areas for improvement, clear performance goals, and effectiveness of systems.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Monitor performance and ensure optimal staffing levels adjust staffing levels as needed.
- Participate in meetings to exchange information and coordinate work activities with other departments and lead morning huddles.
- Confer with team management to develop methods and procedures to improve processes and tools.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is required, and at least 3-5 years of related work experience. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of experience is required.
- Experience in assessing the workflow, leading a team, mentoring, coaching, and training subordinates.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Knowledge of QSI software applications.
- Good understanding of how to read and interpret EOBs (Explanation of Benefits).
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.