Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ROC Process Improvement Manager
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
Under the supervision of the Sr Mgr, Billing Operations, the Mgr, ROC Process Improvement will implement programs, execute training and quality initiatives that improve team performance and foster team retention. The incumbent will be responsible for the professional development and training of the internal ROC team. In addition, the Mgr, ROC Process Improvement will oversee the ROC Process Improvement team ensuring performance efficiency and productivity standards are met.
- Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of staff to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in training, quality, ROC processes and methods.
- Create strategy on delivery of training by analyzing and measuring the impact of training methodologies, timing and processes, focused on continual improvement efforts.
- Develop and conduct effective training & meetings through the development and execution of outstanding group presentation skills. May host and participate in training and education events as needed through effective presentation skills.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development department to ensure all Trainers receive annual training on the most up to date content.
- Responsible for timely and accurate communication to ROC department leaders regarding changes in process or policies.
- Collaborate with ROC department leaders and subject matter experts to ensure that all documentation and changes in policy are validated and approved.
- Work with other departments within PDS, implement new systems and protocol to improve on training effectiveness of the administrative operations individual oversees.
- Ensure access to accurate and updated content is available.
- Authority to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems when fellow management team members are not present.
- Review and approve essential guides, and operations guides for all ROC divisions. Ensure resources are continuously updated.
- Lead team to maximize training quality, communicate issues and implement ideas to improve processes.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Performs Human Resources related functions, such as interviewing and selecting, Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary Actions and Salary Administration.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or technical school, and 3-5 years of related work experience. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of related experience is required.
- 4+ years of prior training and development experience.
- Experience in assessing the workflow, leading a team, mentoring, coaching, and training subordinates.
- Travel to AZ, NV and TX Support Offices for training and development.
- Knowledge of, EPIC and QSI software applications.
- Good understanding of how to read and interpret Essentials Material.
- Previous experience as a trainer.
- Previous experience in Dental/healthcare/Retail industry is preferred.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.