Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ROC Process Improvement Supervisor
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
Under the supervision of the Sr Mgr, Billing Operations, the incumbent will implement and execute on training and quality initiatives that improves team performance and foster team retention. The Supervisor, ROC Process Improvement will be responsible for monitoring the performance efficiency and productivity of ROC Process Improvement team. In addition, this individual will have excellent consultation and influencing skills in a business environment.
- Provide effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of staff to identify and implement opportunities for improvement in training, quality, ROC processes and methods.
- Coach and mentor less experienced subordinate team members, and create environment for knowledge transfer and cross-training.
- Authority to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems when fellow management team members are not present.
- Help develop, create and document, such as essential guides, and operations guides for all ROC divisions and update documentations continuously.
- Lead team to maximize training quality, communicate issues and implement ideas to improve processes.
- Oversee and interact with other PDS departments and team members regarding to certain administrative operations. This includes but is not limited to plan credentialing, eligibility, fees, billing, auditing, claims follow-up, patient payment solutions, patient collections.
- Work with other departments within PDS, implement new systems and protocol to improve on training effectiveness of the administrative operations individual oversees.
- Instruct ROC Process Improvement team members on how to most effectively perform training and administrative duties for the area the individual oversees.
- Participate in Human Resources activities, such as recruiting, selecting, developing talent, performance reviews, salary administration, etc.
- Travel to AZ, NV and TX Support Offices for training and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or technical school, and 3-5 years of related work experience. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of experience is required.
- Experience in assessing the workflow, leading a team, mentoring, coaching, and training subordinates.
- Knowledge of QSI software applications.
- Good understanding of how to read and interpret Essentials Material.
- Previous experience as a trainer.
- Previous experience in Dental/healthcare/Retail industry is preferred.