Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Property Manager
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Real Estate
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
Under the supervision of the Director of Real Estate Development, the primary role of the Sr. Property Manager will oversee the daily operations and property management duties for retail properties while maintaining them in Class A condition. This individual will ensure that all dental offices and retail tenants receive courteous and efficient customer service across multiple states. The Sr. Property Manager will maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives. This individual will also be responsible for assisting in sourcing and contracting with local providers to maximize effectiveness, while managing operating costs.
-Responsible for lease administration including; rent collection, maintenance of tenant rent tracking report, tracking of delinquencies and preparation of late notices, and process late fees when necessary.
-Manage all property management aspects of a portfolio of assigned commercial retail properties, which includes; planning, budgeting, control of operations, update rent rolls, retail tenants list, and tenant emergency contact information.
-Facilitate maintenance issues via Salesforce Maintenance platform and in coordination with the in-house maintenance department, local service providers and contractors to resolve property issues. Track progress on Salesforce through close-out of maintenance ticket requests.
-Rent Roll management including accurate base rent, triple nets (NNNs) and commencement dates.
-Ensure timely and accurately scheduled rent increases and lease expirations.
-Prepare Common Area Maintenance (CAM) budgets and reconciliations on an annual basis.
- Negotiate with Landlord the reimbursement CAM amounts on an annual basis.
-Manage and audit tenant lease documentation, including original leases, amendments, lease abstracts, tenant correspondence, invoices, etc. Administration of the lease terms for tenant to ensure compliance with rules and regulations pursuant to the terms of the lease.
- Prepare premises turnover acceptance letters for third party tenants once requested by the Director of Real Estate Development.
- Upon tenant’s opening for business, prepare and deliver rent commencement letters and any other items pursuant to the terms of the lease.
- Identify new preventative maintenance procedures and policies to minimize cost.
-Oversee communicate with the Operations Managers for the dental offices as necessary for scheduling of repairs and providing updates on status for completion of scheduled repairs.
- Analyze monthly recurring payables to Master Developers, association fees, and shopping center CAM payments.
- Perform necessary site visits (out-of-state travel required).
- Assist Director of Real Estate Development with negotiating lease renewals.
- Audit and reconcile annual rent and common area maintenance budgets in a timely manner for any master developer CAMs, association fees, and shopping center CAMs.
- Implement policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Negotiate, manage and execute contracts for third party vendors with respect to all aspects of the operations of a commercial retail building.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of business and real estate experience.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Experience in a professional environment working with multiple departments.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.