Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Brand Management Director
at Oasis Behavioral Health
This position is meant to be internal and external facing and is responsible for full oversight and execution of Sierra Tucson’s digital marketing as well as traditional marketing such as collateral and public relations. They are to be fully integrated into the clinical team, ensuring strong, accurate communication of program excellence is constantly generated to determined audiences.
The director of brand management is to establish strong relationships with each department head, the executive team, corporate marketing, and the TPS team to ensure seamless communication between silos. The brand director is to creatively be a steward of the brand personality of Sierra Tucson and identify audience segments they constantly analyze and understand.
- In collaboration with admissions and relationship management, identify audience segments and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that is unique to each segment
- Regularly meet with department heads to ensure communication of new programs and new components of programming are on the website and a part of digital marketing campaigns & in collateral
- Identify audience segments including PRS & consumer for marketing campaigns
- Grow the referent tracking in Salesforce to increase the referent base who are receiving Sierra Tucson-branded content.
- Develop new marketing campaigns to new audience segments, expanding Sierra Tucson’s message to a new referent base
- Develop new marketing campaigns to existing audience segments to keep Sierra Tucson front of mind and give the brand a fresh voice
- Manage email marketing platform to create e-blasts and generate content
- Develop meaningful updates and announcements to referent community, alumni, and internal staff so that Sierra Tucson is front of mind for the entire behavioral health industry and those who have come through our doors
- Website ownership and management of accuracy
- Constantly provide updates and information to corporate marketing team so website is up-to-date and accurate for consumers
- Generate quality, clinical content through blog support for corporate team to post
- Generate testimonials and patient stories when appropriate to tell Sierra Tucson’s story
- Manage & execute all Sierra Tucson events including planning, logistics, marketing, and analyzing
- Manage Sierra Tucson public relations efforts; generating media placement for Sierra Tucson in national and local media
- Develop print & digital collateral for identified audience segments
- Understand and analyze the reports generated by the corporate marketing team for digital marketing campaigns
- Analyze data from e-marketing to provide best practices related to Sierra Tucson needs
- Lead professional relations initiatives
Bachelor’s or Master's degree from accredited college or university.
Five or more years related experience in healthcare business development role, minimum of 1 year supervisory responsibility.
Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile, where facility requires.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.