Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager I
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 376af0ec-fd30-49c8-8341-269714e28575
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
- Provide case management and care coordination services for clients/patients/residents in the facility.
- Responsible for coordinating continuum of care activities for assigned clients and ensuring optimum utilization of resources, service delivery, and compliance with external agencies and referral sources requirements.
- Responsible for psychosocial assessment and for conducting individual, family and group sessions.
- Conduct various duties related to coordinating treatment and discharge activities, as needed.
- Provide quality care through developing, implementing, managing and evaluating client/patient care plans.
- Collect, correlate and provide clinical data to the treatment team.
- Convey medical criteria and clinical information between the insurance provider and treatment team as warranted.
- May also correlate clinical data for business office as required.
- Coordinate in a timely manner, issues or activities relevant to the treatment team.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Counseling or related human service field required.
- One or more years’ experience working in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Previous experience with the patient population served by the facility preferred.
- Previous experience in case management and/or utilization review preferred.
- Current license required within the state the facility is operating in if required.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid AZ DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Under the supervision of the program Clinical Services Administrator, the Case Manager provides services in accordance with patient and family needs. The eligible target population is children/adolescents and/or adults with, or at high risk for, multiple or complex special physical, cognitive and/or behavioral healthcare needs. The role of the case manager is to maintain their patients in the most appropriate and least restrictive treatment environment and community setting, by assessing needs and strengths, ensuring the development and implementation of a service plan, securing individualized services, advocating for needs, and reviewing individual progress.
- Receives clinical oversight by a licensed behavioral health professional at least one hour for every 40 hours worked.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!