Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Director of Inpatient and Intensive Outpatient Program
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Clinical Director reports to the Director of Inpatient Behavioral Health and is responsible for running of clinical programming for the inpatient behavioral Health Unit and the intensive outpatient program located in Copper Sky. Responsibilities include program development for inpatient, sub-acute and intensive outpatient levels of care, family programing, oversight of the Clinical Supervision Process, Inpatient Primary therapists (including group coverage and PTO), integrative therapies and patient engagement.
This position also involves participation in Performance Improvement Team and Inpatient and Outpatient development projects. The Clinical Director will work with Quality and Risk management to ensure policy and regulation compliance.
The Clinical Director will work collaboratively with nursing, medical providers, business office, integrative services, and patient safety staff to ensure continuity of care and positive patient outcomes. The Clinical Director will work with all department directors to support and ensure cross training between departments, as well as supporting the leadership team in providing coverage for all areas. The Clinical Director will ensure positive communication with referents, family members, and Treatment Placement Specialists. The Clinical Director will be responsible for the creation and presentation of CEU events for the intensive outpatient program.
The Clinical Director works closely with the Admissions, Medical and Nursing Departments. The Clinical Director will be an Administrator on Call. Clinical Director will be expected to attend all inpatient and outpatient staff meetings.
- Master’s Degree in a related field required
- Independent License in State of AZ
- State of AZ Clinical Supervisor
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a Behavioral Healthcare setting providing dual diagnosis treatment
- Minimum of 3 years management and supervisory experience in a Behavioral Healthcare setting
- Experience with Mood, Trauma and Disordered Eating as Primary Diagnosis
- Experience with Substance Use and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Administrative and clinical supervisory skills
- Communication and public relations skills
- Ability to develop clinical programming in an integrated Behavioral Healthcare setting
- Computer skills
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary administrative team
- Ability to work with a wide range of diagnoses and behaviors
- Presentation Skills
- Referent Communication
- Knowledge of the 12-Steps
- Knowledge of and experience with expressive and experiential therapies
- Knowledge of Trauma Informed Care
- Strong analytical skills
- Certification and/or licensure required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.