Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager-Business Office (Assistant Director)
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: b80caa1a-e3db-4b4f-843a-f5bad1a3ada1
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
- Monitor and report on key metrics such as cash collections, days outstanding, unbilled, denials, daily census, etc. in conjunction with the CFO.
- Establish and maintain controls for all cash collected and posted in patient accounting system.
- Maintain effective communication with third party insurance carriers to resolve issues that impede cash flow and detract from patient/member satisfaction.
- Provide staff management to include hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Maintain effective communication with the leadership team to ensure that all third-party compliance guidelines are met.
- Select and monitor outside collection vendors engaged in the collection of facility receivables. Review and balance agency reports to system reports and approve agency invoices.
- Lead and provide operational directives for all business office activities related to the claims management and collections of the facility receivables and ensures timely, efficient cash collections to support the overall financial goals of the facility.
- Define and provide the necessary support and leadership to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Review all statistical reports to monitor trends, determine operational deficiencies and implement corrective action plans as necessary.
- Work closely with Utilization Review and Admissions staff to ensure proper authorization of patient insurance coverage.
- May include managing and directing subordinate staff to identify goals and objectives.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college course work preferred.
- Two or more years’ job-related experience required. Preferably in behavioral health.
- One or more years’ supervisory experience required
- Strong revenue cycle technical skills required.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have access to an automobile, where facility requires.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!