Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Team Manager
at Peak Vista Community Health Centers
|Title:||Clinical Team Manager|
|Department Location:||Pain & Wellness Center 340 Printers Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80910|
|Category:||Manager / Professional|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a nonprofit health care organization whose mission is to provide exceptional health care to people facing access barriers through clinical programs and education. We provide integrated health care services to include medical, dental and behavioral health throughout 26 outpatient health centers within El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Elbert and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 950 employees and serves more than 94,000 patients annually in the Pikes Peak and East Central regions of Colorado. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
This position is for the Pain and Wellness Center located at 340 Printer Pkwy Colorado Springs CO
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
- Responsible for the management and administration of daily clinic operations to include planning, coordinating, and facilitating those activities necessary for the efficient operation of the clinical team.
- Coordinates inter-departmental processes with other managers to include other clinical team managers throughout the Peak Vista system as necessary and indicated to assure excellent company operations.
- Completes monthly budget reports and monitors clinic expenses.
- Works with patient accounts to assure billing requisitions are completed. Computer literate, able to achieve competence in current EPM patient management system, ADP, Halogen and with current electronic health record system.
- Functions as team’s customer service representative, responsible for handling patient complaints and leading the clinical team in facilitating patient satisfaction and provider productivity goals.
- Responsible for the administration, management, and supervision of staff to include interviewing, hiring, the training process, competency assessments, performance reviews, corrective actions, counseling, and terminations.
- Assures adequate clinical staffing to meet organizational goals .
- Able and willing to step into all administrative positions within the team when necessary.
- Works with Director of Nursing &/or AVPs to assure the RNs and LPNs are meeting clinical needs.
- Works with the Director of Clinical Ops &/or Clinical director & AVPs regarding clinical as needed.
- Maintenance of 100% CPR certification of all employees who are required to have this certification.
- Leads the team in assuring completion of Peak Vista’s quality, hospitality and performance improvement goals.
- Assures infection control and exposure control plan is implemented and keeps staff updated as needed.
This position may require travel and reliable personal transportation, driver's license and insurance in accordance with Colorado State law. *Millage reimbursed.*
Performs other duties as assigned.
Director of Clinical Operations
Team receptionists, Medical Assistants.
- Associates Degree, preferably in Business/Healthcare
- Bachelors Degree preferred. (May substitute Work Experience for degree/2 yrs work for each year)
- Minimum of 3-5 years in management of diverse multifunctional teams required
- Previous work experience in the health care arena, such as practice management, desired
- Ambulatory care/Primary care setting experience preferred.
Cognitive Skills (Language, Math, Reasoning Ability):
- High language, high reasoning and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong decision making and delegation skills.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and/or Access software required.
- Continued knowledge of computer programs utilized throughout PVCHC.
- Ability to work & manage multiple projects.
- Ability to manage several tasks at one time.
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population.
- strong time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to multitask.
Certificates & Licenses:
Valid driver's license and insurance required.
Able to lift at least 25 pounds. Long periods of standing and moving. Occasional periods of sitting. Hearing within normal range for telephone use. Looking at computer screen continuously for long periods of time.
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com