Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Peak Vista Community Health Centers
|Locations:||3205 N. Academy|
|Category:||Administrative / Clerical / Skill Trades|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 27 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Arapahoe, Elbert, and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 850 employees and serves 92,000 patients in the Pikes Peak & East Central Plains region. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Summary: The Development Manager works closely with the Director of Public Affairs and Communications Team to build, engage and retain a growing individual and corporate donor base that provides annual and long-term donor investments to advance Peak Vista's mission. The Development Manager is responsible for managing a robust stewardship program focused on the identification, cultivation, solicitation and recognition of both annual and deferred gifts. The Development Manager reports to the Director of Public Affairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:???????
- Solicit and procure sponsors for the Breakfast of Champions® (BOC), Peak Vista's annual signature event (now in its 15th year).
- Establish annual goals, work plans and calendars to promote charitable giving in support of Peak Vista's mission and vision.
- ???????Provide support in planning and conducting follow-up activities with BOC sponsors and attendees to identify major gift prospects.
- ???????Support the Communications department in the planning and execution of the BOC as directed.
- ???????In partnership with the CEO and members of the Executive Team, develop annual stewardship plan to maintain relationship with top 20 donors.
- ???????Promote and advance the Legacy of Care Circle Deferred Giving Program.
- Provide staff support to the Philanthropic Advisory Council (PAC).
- Assist in developing and disseminating the quarterly Donor Newsletter.
- Maintain internal systems to manage donor information and fundraising campaign strategy.???????
- Process gifts and pledges in donor database system and prepare thank you letters, generate call lists and other correspondence as required.???????
- Support internal and external events as needed, such as donor appreciation and Legacy recognition.
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other reports as needed.
- Coordinate with Finance on reconciliation of donations.
- Administer Enterprise Zone forms, donations, reconciliation and certification.
- Assist with direct mailings and online campaigns as needed.
- Follow up on outstanding pledges in appropriate manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervision Exercised: None
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience developing and conducting successful fundraising campaigns for not for profit organizations, public/community relations, communications and/or sales and marketing campaigns in the business sector required.
- Ability to express ideas clearly, effectively, and persuasively, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build and maintain strong community relationships and/or business and professional networks.
- Strong research, analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prepare and present effective public communications (written and verbal).
- Ability to cold call upon prospective donors and ask for contributions with a track record of doing same.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Business, or equivalent experience in sales, marketing, grant writing, fundraising, research and/or non-profit administration.
- Ability to work within the Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Experience with Donor Perfect or similar donor management software preferred.
- An established network of local business and community relationships is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of basic deferred giving and charitable planning strategies.
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.