Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ANTICIPATED DIRECTOR POSITION (2020-2021 SY)
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 3859
Openings as of 2/14/2020
- ANTICIPATED DIRECTOR POSITION (2020-2021 SY) JobID: 3859
- Position Type:
LEADERSHIP/DIRECTOR - TBD
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
OPEN UNTIL FILLED Phoenix Union High School District No. 210
- Effectively collaborates with pertinent stakeholders to establish goals, objectives, and plan according to a continuous improvement cycle.
- Maintains clear and effective communication with all stakeholders: district/site leaders, teachers, support staff, parents, students and community.
- Conducts a continuous program for a district-related personnel recruitment, assignments and staff monitoring.
- Maintains current knowledge of trends in salary, conditions of employment, and related matters throughout the country.
- Counsels and assists employees seeking aid and information
- Provides guidance and assistance to administrators/supervisors in matters pertaining to classified and certificated personnel.
- Provides orientation programs for classified and certificated personnel.
- Facilitates a continuous program of teacher in-service education, team building, and staff development.
- Facilitates planning and priorities for systematic research and evaluation of district programs.
- Complete other related duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Master's Degree in Administration Leadership or Curriculum or an equivalent.
- Five years as a classroom teacher - preferred
- Three years of administrative experience.
- Experience in curriculum development and supervision - preferred.
- Knowledge of school personnel policies and procedures.
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Equal Opportunity Employer
|POSITION TITLE:||Director||DIVISION:||General Administration|
|WORK YEAR:||12 Months||DEPARTMENT:|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the general leadership and direction of campus programs. Coordination of personnel assignments, curriculum management, development of curricular service models, fiscal responsibility, community relations, and resources that are essential areas of administration.
POSITION TITLE: DIRECTOR Page 2
LICENSES AND REQUIREMIENTS:
Arizona Administrative Certificate preferred
Executive Director or designee
Staff as assigned
|PREPARED BY:||APPROVED BY ||APPROVED BY PERSONNEL:||EFFECTIVE DATE|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!