Phoenix Union High School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
at Phoenix Union High School District
Job Reference #: 2738
Openings as of 3/20/2019
- PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT MANAGER JobID: 2738
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
CEE- CENTER FOR EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE(LEADERSHIP)
- Closing Date:
3/25/2019 Phoenix Union High School District No. 210
- Manage the development and launch of new programs and/or refined programs to support the strategic direction of the organization; coordinating the efforts of school and district personnel, as well as vendors as necessary.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Create and manage short and long-term program goals, including technology and teaching and learning space needs.
- Serve as primary programmatic liaison between school / district teams and technology and architecture / construction vendors; identifying and communicating programmatic needs and coordinating efforts with district staff and vendors to effectively deliver scopes of work.
- Perform all necessary programmatic duties related to the District's Bond and Capital Override plans.
- Collaborate with other divisions within Phoenix Union to ensure thorough development and implementation of programs. Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Develop budgets and operating plans for new and/or refined programs.
- Develop evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement; analyze program risks, monitor progress.
- Ensure program goals are met. Implement and manage changes and interventions as needed. Areas of focus include student and staff outcomes, technology, physical teaching and learning space and equipment performance, customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Coordinate annual comprehensive program assessment district-wide.
- Write program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Work with marketing team on recruitment and enrollment strategies.
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Education or Related Field
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- School-level administration experience
- Experience coordinating education related construction and/or technology projects preferred
- Must be able to pass a fingerprint and background clearance check.
- Must possess a valid Arizona Driver's License.
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to facilitate groups to agree upon and deliver outcomes
- Understanding of articulating programmatic needs to construction and technology staff and vendors
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Strong attention to detail
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
4502 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Equal Opportunity Employer
|POSITION TITLE:||Program Development Manager||DIVISION:||Teaching and Learning|
|WORK YEAR:||12 Months||DEPARTMENT:||Curriculum|
GENERAL STATEMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Program Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for organizing, supporting, and executing new and significantly refined programs that are developed for our organization as they align to the Districts' Strategic Plan, and Bond and Capital Override Plans. The PDM is tasked with ensuring these programs support the organization’s strategic direction, collaborating with multiple divisions within PUHSD to ensure the district’s vision is being executed and outcomes met. In addition the PDM serves as the primary liaison between district /school staff and construction and technology vendors, coordinating the development and implementation of program needs as it relates to technology and physical teaching and learning spaces. The Program Development Manager is in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
POSITION TITLE: Program Development Manager
Knowledge and Skills
|PREPARED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||REVIEWED BY:||EFFECTIVE |
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!