Ply Gem industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ply Gem industries
- Job ID
- # Positions
Manage the accounting functions for Ply Gem Siding or Window Group including monthly financial reporting activities, cash management, and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Additionally, assists the Sr. Vice President – Finance or Controller, Finance in development of the annual budget.
- Coordinate the monthly financial reporting activities. This includes reviewing journal entries and account balances, recording journal entries as needed, and ensuring all month-end activities are recorded in an accurate and timely manner each month.
- Develops on a monthly basis the detailed balance sheet forecast by month to project the excess/borrowing cash requirements.
- Manage cash on a day-to-day basis by estimating cash disbursements and receipts to achieve our cash flow forecast.
- As applicable, oversee sales tax reporting and coordinates sales tax audits and researches specific issues requiring resolution.
- Assists in the preparation and development of SG&A expense budgets. Maintains budgeted levels through appropriate meetings with the Sales/Marketing/IS/Finance managers. Assists with the balance sheet and cash flow statements required for the Ply Gem budget package.
- As required, assist in the monthly forecasting process by developing SG&A P&L and assisting with the balance sheet and cash flow statements required for the Ply Gem forecasting package.
- Prepares and uploads payroll into JD Edwards system weekly (Window Group).
- Assist the Sr. Vice President – Finance or Controller, Finance in the annual budget cycle by developing the balance sheet and cash flow statements required for the Ply Gem budget package.
- Manage the internal and external audits that are required on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Responsible for the Ply Gem Siding or Window Group Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements. This responsibility includes maintaining the business narratives, and working very closely with internal and external auditors to ensure the business is incompliance with SOX requirements.
- As required, oversee sales commission payment calculations and sales rebate accruals and calculations.
- Financial analysis as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BS in Accounting. CPA, CMA, MBA preferred.
Five to eight years of progressive financial accounting experience working with all aspects of financial accounting and cash flow management. Three years prior supervisory or leadership experience required.
Effective verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work with management of both Ply Gem Siding or Window Group and Ply Gem. Proficiency of MS Excel and Word applications required.
Solid financial accounting principles and working knowledge of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.