Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Sales Manager
at PrimeWest Mortgage
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."The Mortgage Area Sales Manager assists the Mortgage Regional Sales Manager in the leadership and management of Mortgage Loan Officers to achieve production goals, operational excellence, growth and profitability of the region.
1. Promotes a culture of high performance and continous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality- ongoing training, sales & operations meetings.
2. Ensures staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development in regards to onboarding, policies and procedures.
3. Maintains a high degree of visibility in the marketplace, along with developing relationships with real estate professionals, builders and other business referral sources.
4. Builds and maintains relationships with clients and staff.
5. Assists the Mortgage Regional Sales Manager to design, strategize and launch sales initiatives.
6. Works with Mortgage Area Sales Manager(s) to build a new sales team and strengthen existing sales team.
7. Maintains continued knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements.
8. Mentors and develops staff using a supportive and collaborative approach and is an approachable sounding board: Operations, Pricing, Loan Packaging, Product rollouts, etc.
9. Is proficient in understanding real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions.
10. Adheres to HTLF Social Media Policy, including completion of the Social Media Code of Conduct when appropriate.
11. Adheres to guidelines outlined in the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
12. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business related field.
2. 7-10 years of residential mortgage sales experience.
3. 3-5 years experience managing a sales team.
4. Demonstrated ability to direct the work of mortgage sales managers and mortgage loan originators, including setting and monitoring of goals, implementing policies and procedures.
5. Prior management experience with demonstrated ability to recruit, effectively train and develop employees.
6. Knowledge of industry products, policies and procedures, underwriting requirements, conventional and governmental loan requirements, operations, and compliance regulations.
7. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet.
8. Demonstrated leadership characteristics, organizational skills and experience working in a fast paced extremely productive automated origination environment.
9. Ability to sell bank products and services, capable of managing personal sales and entering loan requests on loan software.
10. Must satisfy requirements of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act Sec. 19
Schedule Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
It's always more fun to say "hello" and "thank you" in person, but in today’s electronic world, such opportunities are often diminished. Taking time to visit our career site might be the beginning of a relationship, or it might be one more way of continuing a relationship that has been in place for some time. Either way, we would like to say "welcome" to PrimeWest Mortgage and extend an invitation to visit us any time at any of our locations.
At PrimeWest Mortgage, we believe that outstanding customer service is the most important core value we can offer you. Our employees strive for it by understanding your particular situation and providing products and services that exceed your expectations. We know that customer trust and satisfaction must be earned every day and in every way.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will