Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Product Manager
at Priority Payment Systems
Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time/ Exempt
Career Level: Senior
Summary: Responsible for problem solving, providing solutions that meet the needs of all users. Responsible for the product roadmap, development and implementation, opportunity identification, business case development, industry research, and new feature introduction across the product set.
Job Functions & Duties:
- Understand and articulate client needs across segments, and translate them into market leading products, features and services.
- Product management of B2B payments, especially virtual cards and electronic Accounts Payable forms of payment
- Act as Product Owner in agile development process, submitting thorough user stories for development
- Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate sales, marketing, product development, implementations and client support with vendor partners and other internal service partners.
- Work closely with senior and executive level management.
- Follow a cyclical process of financial review, forecasting, idea generation, opportunity sizing, business case preparation, product development, and commercialization.
- Build and develop consensus within the organization through frequent interaction with stakeholders including technology, operations, sales, marketing, legal/compliance and Fleet teams.
- Deliver training internally to convey an understanding of the products and client usage.
- Develop and maintain client-facing collateral and internal documentation to support sales and commercialization processes.
- Comply with and enforce company policies and procedures
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Product Management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in the payments industry with an emphasis on card products
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and achieve targeted completion dates
- Must know the basics of Microsoft Office and the Google Suite products, including but not limited to email, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Must be a self starter, critical thinker, organized and have attention to detail
- Highly professional demeanor and appearance
- Must be able to resolve problems on a daily basis, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure
- Must be able to receive and analyze data
Traditional Physical Requirements:
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing, bending, stooping and stretching
- Requires ability to work in an open concept office team environment where other team members are interacting
- Ability to work until the necessary tasks are completed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement