Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PRO EM
PRO EM, a full-service event management company that provides services for all sized events and commercial and construction projects, is currently seeking a Project Manager. Applicants should demonstrate the capability of establishing a rapport with the client and confidence in our Product/Services while coordinating and managing events, also to trouble-shoot potential problems and rectify existing problems at event sites. Familiarity with the event industry and excellent customer service is highly preferred.
- Responsible for preparing all pre-event documentation and coordinates with Sales and Clients to ensure consistent, high level service throughout event and post-event phases.
- Fill out post event after action reports.
- Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and refer all suggestions to Sales or Senior Project Manager offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- Plan and execute events that fulfill PRO EMs objectives.
- Working with timelines, planning and project management will be a common feature of work to ensure all event deadlines are met.
- Creation of load lists and timelines to be shipped to an event in good time, working with asset managers.
- Recommend staffing needs to Operations Manager.
- Managing field crew to ensure setup and take downin an efficient manner.
- Maintaining the highest level of service and exceeding Clients expectations.
- Responsible for providing all contract updates and changes in detail to Sales and Senior Operations Assistant for events assigned.
- Provide constructive feedback and possible solutions for challenges faced at the job site.
- Creating a positive Team atmosphere in office and on-site.
- Must have strong people-focused element to this role by liaising with event contributors, venues, vendors and partners.
- Previous experience in event management.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle and own multiple projects
- Pro-active and shows initiative
- Familiarity of Word and Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to undertake a wide range of tasks to its end.
- Ability to travel and be out of town for multiple weeks at a time.
- Flexibility, working on weekends and evenings
- Fluent in Spanish is preferred