Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Asset Management Coordinator
at Progress Residential
Asset Management Coordinator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Real Estate Acquisitions
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Asset Management Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support the Asset Management department by coordinating various department-wide responsibilities, including compiling and formatting data and coordinating with corporate departments (e.g. Acquisitions, Renovations Turns and Service, HOA, and Utilities) as well as market Property Management teams and 3rd party buyers on the sale of assets. The Asset Management Coordinator regularly monitors and tracks project volume and load balances between internal team members to ensure high-quality and timely completions of asset management tasks. Finally, the Asset Management Coordinator will be the point of contact for 3rd party buyers in off-market transactions providing updates to ultimately facilitate a transaction in a professional fashion.
- Collaborates with Asset Managers in compiling and properly formatting the information and materials
- Creates, distributes and executes various internal performance and metric reports to management
- Monitors Asset Management reports; configures and inputs property characteristics into a scoping application used by Asset Managers to evaluate strategic capital investment and dispositions
- Tracks asset management tasks to ensure timely scheduling and completion of all asset management activities
- Ensures the timely and accurate input of all information (e.g. budgets, completion dates, etc.) into workflow management systems
- Ensures completeness of all disposition/reinvestment files
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting by making sure all information pertaining to duties is accurately reported or updated
- Raises issues or delays to Director of Asset Management
- Ensures that all training needs, both technical and interpersonal, are met in a timely manner
- High School Diploma and 3 years equivalent work experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Real Estate license desired, but not required
- Residential construction, property management, or real estate coordination experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly organized
- Capable of multi-tasking, managing competing deadlines/priorities, and working independently
- Self-starter with demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products, including Excel
- Salesforce and Yardi experience preferred
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.