Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Compliance Manager - Publisher Oversight
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Based in Utah, Idaho, Oklahoma and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, Credit.com, and CreditRepair.com, Progrexion’s wholly-owned subsidiaries.
Progrexion is looking for a Compliance Manager to join our Legal and Compliance team. This position will primarily be responsible for the due-diligence and background checking of new lead generation publishers as well as ongoing support of the publisher compliance program within the organization. He/she will also work with the members of the Legal and Compliance Department to provide support as needed.
- Review onboarding and risks of new agents and publishers within assigned areas of expertise.
- Review ongoing risks of existing agents and publishers within assigned areas of expertise.
- Assist with review of required documents, including advertisements and marketing materials, websites, and customer contracts.
- Implement corrective actions, and provide staff training/guidance, as appropriate.
- Work with the VP, Compliance and various departments on ongoing compliance and suggested improvements to processes, policies and procedures.
- Assist with regulatory exams and inquiries as needed.
- Assist in evaluating compliance risk factors.
- Work with the Compliance Testing and Monitoring team to identify emerging risk areas and recommend ad hoc testing as necessary.
- Provide suggested actions on customer complaint data.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Legal & Compliance teams to provide additional support as needed.
- Five years of experience with due-diligence, surveillance, or consumer protection regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or compliance certification preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with the following regulations preferred:
- Consumer protection laws
- Telemarketing Sales Rule
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Credit Repair Organizations Act
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills.
- Must be a self-starter, tactful, detail oriented, and able to comprehend and interpret regulations.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with demonstrable ability to write clearly.
- Ability to initiate and follow-through on projects with little supervision or guidance.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff, other programs and agencies.
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies and both internal and external auditors preferred.
- Excellence in customer service, partnering and teamwork, and quality performance.