Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Database Marketing
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- Salt Lake City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
We’re Progrexion (that’s Proh-gresh-uhn). We are the country’s largest provider of consumer credit report repair services. In simple terms, we offer life changing services that impact people in a very big way.
Our employees represent the largest force in the world helping people take charge of their credit so they can, well, live the American dream. We are growing like crazy, so if you want to be part of something pretty unique and special, you may be the next addition we need to make something that is already very good, even better.
Director, Database Marketing
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned database & engagement marketing leader to lead our database prospecting and remarketing efforts, with the goal of executing multi-channel strategies (email, SMS, direct mail, outbound dialing and more) at scale. In this role, you will be responsible for setting the vision and high-level strategy, program execution, testing, reporting, and optimization. Using a data-driven approach, you will lead us to develop world-class programs that achieve the goal of delivering the right message, to the right person, at the right time, in the preferred channel.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and continue to build a team of talented database marketers.
- Articulate and drive the vision, strategy and results around our efforts to engage new and old leads and drive business growth, using all marketing channels including email, SMS, direct mail, outbound dialing, etc.
- Understand, prioritize and drive to completion a diverse portfolio of efforts managing status, QA and risks.
- Build, automate, and maintain complex SQL queries which compile performance data necessary for the analysis of strategy effectiveness. Design various metrics to measure intended benefits, unintentional benefits or losses, and overall value to the business.
- Make analytical findings available through the development of presentations, Tableau dashboards, and excel reports. Build, automate, and monitor these reports
- Develop automation campaign strategy based on events, behaviors, transactions, and other trigger scenarios.
- Maintain testing roadmap and work to continually test, iterate and optimize our efforts to increase the effectiveness of all channels.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales teams to optimize outbound dialing efforts on leads.
- Optimize and maintain a robust prospecting direct mail program and create the narrative to manage expectations and report on key wins to the executive team.
- Drive optimization efforts on organic lead generation to create the best experience for consumers of our service and nurture them to purchasing.
- 4+ years of experience leading high-performing database marketing teams.
- Proven knowledge of and fluency with SQL.
- Proven ability to develop innovative marketing strategies and deliver on performance targets.
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines, and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
- Proven data visualization skills and can effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business.
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy with a dedication to creating great consumer experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or a technical field.