Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Time Workforce Management Tracking (WFM) Specialist
- Pos. Category
- Sales and Consulting
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Part-Time
The Workforce Management Tracking (WFM) Specialist will be responsible for working as a team member of WFM Tracking Specialists and assisting with data entry, answering the attendance line, and offering real time VTO.
This position will be located in Rexburg, Idaho.
- (2) Full Time Position - Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Entry level Workforce Management position - including data entry, answering the Attendance Line, and monitoring available agents for VTO
- Working on a team of tracking specialists and providing support and assistance in their duties
- Communicate with Sales Coaches, and Operations Managers concerning their agents’ attendance, and clarification of WFM policies and procedures
- Use Verint as a primary source for monitoring agent adherence, and entering Late’s, Leave Earlies, and Flexes
- Double check MyHR and Verint to make sure job titles are accurate, and effective dates are correct
- 3 or more months call center experience preferred
- Must have been in current position for 6 of more months and not be on any performance plans
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills