Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Manager - Customer Experience
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- North Salt Lake
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
Based in Utah, Idaho, Oklahoma and Arizona, Progrexion leads the credit repair industry with groundbreaking technologies and services that help consumers access and understand information contained in their credit reports, verify whether that information is fair, accurate and substantiated, and correct inaccuracies with individual creditors, other data furnishers and the national credit bureaus. Progrexion technology and services are used by Lexington Law, an independently-operated law firm, Credit.com, and CreditRepair.com, Progrexion’s wholly-owned subsidiaries.
The Call Center Quality Assurance Manager supervises the Quality Assurance program across contact centers locations in a highly regulated environment. This person works with management to make recommendations based on observable trends surfaced through the QA processes. A key focus will be to ensure that the company maintains strict regulatory and process compliance. This position will also collaborate closely with the Training Team to surface training needs based on QA observations. The manager will supervise a team of Quality Assurance Specialists to successfully meet departmental and company goals and objectives.
- Monitors regulatory and process compliance risk, reporting potential risk to the company
- Provides daily, weekly and monthly trends and reports to operations
- Produces and analyzes reports for trends, patterns, and root causes of issues.
- Uses data to interpret trends and make recommendations to the business
- Builds relationships with key QA process stakeholders across departments and sites
- Represents Quality Assurance with operations, training, recruiting, facilities and other departments.
- Makes decisions and has the ability to recognize the impact of decisions on teams, departments, and company.
- Provides input on the design of quality monitoring formats and standards.
- Trains compliance standards to new hires and
- Hires, trains, and coaches Quality Assurance team members on call monitoring and scoring, assuring that they address all relevant issues within the specified standards.
- Motivates and inspires team members, maintains healthy group dynamics, facilitates problem solving and collaboration, and helps drive appropriate workplace behaviors.
- Ensures key service metrics and other goals are met.
- Manages team productivity, work assignments, schedules, and time off.
- Resolves both simple and complicated problems in the day to day operations of the QA team.
- Conducts routine QA calibration sessions with quality team and call center management
- Participate in monthly contact center management meetings and deliver status reports related to quality assurance content, plans, changes, needs and metrics.
- Collaborate with call center department managers to design call monitoring formats and successful quality standards
- Lead efforts to voice of customer strategy. Collect and analyze service advisor metrics and analyze for trends to recommend opportunities for improvement and best practices
- High School graduate or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a call center management role (at least 1 year of QA management experience preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in a highly regulated industry working with regulatory and process compliance (working knowledge of the following is a plus: Consumer Protection laws, Telemarketing Sales Rule, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Credit Repair Organizations Act)
- 2+ years of experience working with Quality Monitoring systems (Verint, preferred)
- Additional 2+ years of proven leadership and management skills including training, coaching, conflict resolution, time and process management
- Ability to work well with all levels of employees and bring groups/departments to consensus
- Experience with managing work flow, processes, and schedules to accomplish goals (project management lifecycle is a plus)
- Experience developing a culture of high standards, cohesive teamwork, and customer focus
- Effective oral & written communication skills, well-organized, excellent interpersonal skills, able to present with credibility and authority. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of leadership including both internal and external partners
- Proactive, innovative, able to develop new concepts and to deliver creative solutions
- Responsible, reliable, and accountable.
- Ethical and able to inspire and instill a clear sense of purpose in others
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint including the ability to create documents, metrics and reports.