Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Operations Manager - Credit.com
- Pos. Category
- Location : City
- San Francisco
- Location : State/Province
- Created Date
- Regular Full-Time
This job is a tech-savvy Manager level operations position, designed specifically for those who want to add value to an existing team and bring their experience and knowledge to help make processes more efficient. You will be working closely with FinTech companies, ensuring marketing assets are up to date and compliant, creating and maintaining tracking codes, trouble-shooting reporting system, and prioritizing project stories and tasks. You will be working cross functionally with other Credit.com teams to support the business objectives as well as contributing to the product road map, acting as a liaison between marketing and development teams.
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in new offer implementation set-up processes, tracking/testing links, revenue imports, and other related operational tasks.
- You will be responsible for participating in the set up and ongoing maintenance of our partner programs, as well as ensuring all programs are fully compliant with contractual obligations and program marketing guidelines.
- Hands-on quality assurance/auditing of partner sites to validate copy, banners, art work, URLs, etc. against marketing guidelines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.S. or B.A. or equivilant certification
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Keen attention to detail and superior follow-through
- Solid technical aptitude
- Excellent analytic and data analysis skills
- Extremely clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Expert Excel skills including v look up and pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and process driven skills
- Experience documenting and optimizing processes
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, with hours outside core scheduled hours when required.
- FinTech or realted experience
- Experience running Tableau
- Experience with online marketing concepts (SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Search, Email marketing, etc.)
- Familiarity with XML helpful
- QA experience in a software development environment
Work Environment / Physical Demands
The work place is an open office environment located in progressive WeWork space in FIDI, promotes and embodies positive life work balance culture that encourages transparency and accountability and provides professional and personal on-the-job training and development. The team is wicked smart and talented, scrappy and diverse group of 10 who loves GOT.