Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Slot (EGD) Technical Manager
at Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Responsible for the effective, efficient, and profitable operation of the Electronic Gaming Devices (EGD) Department technical operations, while providing customers pleasant entertainment within established controls.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activates. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort & Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Responsible for casino administration and operating policies, procedures and programs.
- General Management of the Casino EGD Technical Department.
- Oversees and coordinates all operations of the departments and programs under his/her control.
- Oversees repair and maintenance of Electronic Gaming Devises and related gaming equipment.
- Oversees the installation and removal of EGD bases, chairs and signage.
- Works in Cooperation with all EGD employees to ensure the best guest service possible.
- In the event that the player tracking and accounting systems are not communicating properly, the EGD Technical Manager shall report to MS, the Casino Manager, Chief Executive Officer and TGA
- Assure Casino is in compliance with the QBR&C Internal Controls.
- Responsible for scheduling of all EGD Technical Department employees.
- Reviews operations procedures within his/her direct responsibilities, in an effort to maintain control over business fraud and ensure efficiency and integrity of operations.
- May staff, schedule, evaluate, train, develop and monitor subordinate personnel. May interview applicants for subordinate positions, assign work, grant overtime and early outs, discipline and train employees and recommend wage increases and promotions.
- Assists and/or develops for approval and implements departmental plans including budgets, labor schedules, and systems of accountability.
- Creates or initiates records, reports, and other administrative documentation in a timely manner as required to meet the expectations of the organization.
- Reviews monthly budget and provides variance reports.
- Attend to any customer disputes.
- Review staffing requirements with Casino Manager.
- Acts as a member of the management team.
- Maintains the security of designated areas and the confidentiality of all relevant information.
- Such other duties as may be assigned by instruction from upper management.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies and Procedures, Title 97 and TERO Policies, and HR Standard Operating Procedures.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Must be able to work any assigned shifts including holidays, high volume days and weekends.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to effectively work on EGD’s and relocate/transport EGD’s.
- Must be able to handle large quantities, transport, and storage of supplies and equipment.
ACCESS TO SENSITIVE AREAS
- Electronic Gaming Devices
- MEAL Logs
- EGD Storage Areas
- Gaming Area
- Station Inventory Trays
- Gaming Equipment
- Pit Podium
- Chip Room
- Cards and Dice
- Soft Count
- May be subject to occasional hostile customer and smoking environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.
- 2-year college degree in computer systems, electronic or related field.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Demonstrated computer application skills.
- Physical ability to perform the duties required of the position.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in a Slot Technical Department.
- Two (2) years of supervisor/lead experience in a Slot Technical Department.
- Demonstrated record of successful customer service skills.
- Demonstrated supervisory capability in a comparable environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the operation of electro-mechanical slot and related equipment.
- Management Experience.
- Technical Experience.
- Knowledge of Bally SDS
- Class III Washington State and Quinault Indian Nation Tribal Gaming License