Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Admissions
at Rasmussen College
Director of Admissions
St. Cloud, MN
Internal Applications accepted through 9/30/19
Materials are located on the Myself>My Company>Internal Applications section of UltiPro.
Are you a sales leader looking for an opportunity where you can leverage your experience in a rewarding mission and values driven organization?
If so, we’d love to speak with you about our exciting Director of Admissions opportunity!
The Director of Admissions is responsible for leading a team that is the first line of support and guidance for students entering Rasmussen College Online, and therefore represents the best of Rasmussen College. This is an outstanding opportunity for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to thrive in an entrepreneurial mission-driven and values-based organization. The Director of Admissions has a direct and significant ability to impact and influence the lives of aspiring students, their families, and the communities in which they live. The Director of Admissions is a key member or Rasmussen’s student-centered support model that begins with attracting, enrolling and setting the stage for the success of our students. Through leadership, the Director of Admissions will oversee the recruitment process in finding prospective students who want to make the smart decision to invest in their future and enroll in one of Rasmussen’s industry-leading, practical and accredited Bachelor’s degree programs including: the School of Nursing, the School of Justice Studies, the School of Technology, School of Design, the School of Health Sciences, the School of Business, and the School of Education.
The Director of Admissions reports to the Regional Admissions Vice President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Admission and Business Development efforts of the campus to build community/corporate relationships, market awareness, and meet student recruitment goals
- Lead the recruitment team for selected programs with a focus on lead development through relationship building in the corporate community
- Assemble an appropriately skilled and talented team to meet student recruitment expectations, and be responsible for their training and development
- Meet new student enrollment goals
- Participate as part of the leadership team to make market and operational decisions to ensure a successful student recruitment effort
- Support and contribute to Rasmussen’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Act as a role model and ambassador regarding standards of conduct and core values of the department and College.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening hours
- At least five years sales management experience is required, with a preference given to those with experience in intangible service and inside sales teams
- Market and Community development in a B2B and/or B2C setting or 3-5 years of college admissions management experience
- Demonstrated experience in hiring and building a successful team
- Proven experience in meeting/exceeding sales goals and developing strategies
- General knowledge of the higher education industry is preferred, but not required. However, a strong belief in the value of education is a must
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college that is dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. Since 1900, the College has been committed to academic innovation and providing the highest standard of education while empowering students to pursue a college degree. Rasmussen College offers certificate and diploma programs through associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs online and across its 23 Midwest and Florida campuses. A pioneer in online education, the College is helping lead advancements in innovations such as competency-based education and comprehensive student support services that help working adults advance their careers. The College is also committed to providing a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit rasmussen.edu.
At Rasmussen, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed supporting and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome our employee’s differences regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.