Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Assurance Manager FT
at LifeRoots, Inc.
Customers served (external and internal): all clients, any member of the LifeROOTS Team, board members, all vendors, suppliers and any other members of the public.
Role Summary: Responsible for establishing a quality management system and a team that promotes customer satisfaction that positively impact the lives of our participants and protect the financial performance of the company. Initiates and implements quality improvement activities as appropriate. Educates and trains staff/employees as to their specific role and function to meet our mission objectives and achieve overall success for LifeROOTS.
Principal Accountabilities: (essential job functions)
- Assist the Director of Quality Assurance in overseeing and directing the company’s quality outcomes measurement and performance system.
- Assist the Director of Quality Assurance performs periodic document audits of program records inclusive of client record review and for productivity and billing compliance with training requirements mandated by other regulatory agencies.
- Acts as consumer representative, to include client complaints, development, distribution and analysis of consumer surveys, and coordination of client meetings, as necessary.
- Publishes results of the consumer surveys for Senior Leadership review with recommendations for quality improvement.
- Follows-up on all CAIR reports to assure incident resolution; maintain incident logs associated trend analysis.
- Maintains DOH Incident Report Training Certification.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable internal/external quality assurance requirements.
- Serves as the company’s Compliance Officer and HIPAA Privacy Officer.
- Provides initial and annual mandatory training to staff, Federal Contract employees and Non-Federal Contract employees on the following regulatory topics: Incident Management and HIPAA.
- Ensures compliance with the company’s Master Compliance List.
- Develops, recommends and writes policies and procedures that address the quality assurance process and company initiatives related to quality assurance.
- Reviews, prioritizes, develops and implements continuous quality improvement (CQI) projects.
- Oversees the duties of and directs the Quality Control Inspector in ensuring that Kirtland Air Force Base (KAFB) contract requirements and quality control standards are met.
- Conducts off-site quality control inspection audits at KAFB and Courthouse to verify that procedures are followed according to quality assurance standards.
- Produces CQI trending and aggregate data reports.
- Establish a method of work measurement for setting basic times and hence standard times for All Ability One employees.
- Complies with all applicable LifeROOTS, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Ensures that areas identified for quality improvement are addressed with time framed corrective action plans that are monitored and trended.
- Assures compliance with all Federal, State and Local standards specific to the operating and service delivery of the company’s contractual requirements.
- Responsible for the company’s quality assurance program and ensures that all department-applicable quality assurance requirements are fulfilled.
- Responsible for participation in the company’s financial management and ensures that all department-specific fiscal responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Responsible for participation in the company’s Health and Safety program and ensures that all department-applicable safety requirements are fulfilled.
- Prepares the department’s strategic planning quarterly/semi annual reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Director of Quality Assurance.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or other related field.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, procedures and agency requirements.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Quality Assurance manager should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time Management: Proven ability to manage one’s own time and the time of others well.
- Monitoring: Proven practice of monitoring/assessing performance of oneself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Experience working in high performance teams and performing as a proven strong team player.
- Commitment to company values.
Conditions of Employment:
- Background check
- Must have a valid and current driver's license, good driving record and must maintain current proof of automobile insurance as required by applicable state law.
- Routinely operates a company vehicle while on company business.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Regular and consistent use of keyboard and mouse.
- Additional challenges may arise, at which time LifeROOTS, Inc. may revise this job description.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential functions of the position without hazard to self or others.
- The work is mostly sedentary; some walking, standing, bending, and carrying of light items not exceeding 50 pounds.