Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at Red Hat
- Job ID
- Human Resources
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat People (HR) team in North America (NA) is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join us in Westford, MA. In this role, you will report into the Senior Manager, People for NA. You’ll partner with business customers by aligning our HR strategy and programs with their business needs. You’ll have the opportunity to actively implement and guide results on key talent management best practices to include performance and development, people management, leadership development, goal planning and alignment, change management and communication, total rewards and recognition, and engagement and retention. As a Human Resources Manager, you will work according to the priorities of the talent strategy set by business customers and collaborate with our global HR partners.
Primary job responsibilities
- Serve as a trusted adviser to internal stakeholders by developing solid relationships at all levels
- Provide talent management coaching to our business partners, providing feedback on identified areas of improvement
- Identify current gaps and opportunities to guide future HR processes
- Partner closely with employee relations specialists to manage sensitive matters and with HR business partners to align with senior leaders on their talent strategies
- Provide advisory coaching in key HR areas like recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits, training and development, and performance management; make connections as needed to specialists in these areas for internal customers
- Support the creation of plans and metrics to address gaps identified by employee feedback surveys
- 10-12 years of progressively increasing responsibility in the HR field, working in a fast-changing environment
- Background in HR management advisory and consulting roles
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to build relationships across a cross-functional team of diverse styles, skill sets, and experience levels
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Understanding of organizational dynamics and operating experience with large and complex organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for executive-level discussion and influence
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills including persuasion, coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution
- Good organizational and time management skills; high attention to detail and focus on customer
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated with the ability to work successfully in a remote environment while maintaining solid peer connections around the world
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.