Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Production Manager
at Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Are you passionate about feeding hungry New Mexicans? Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our warehouse team in our Albuquerque office. The Production Manager is responsible for building a strong warehouse team, ensuring the quality of food product being distributed to our hungry neighbors, and building a safe work environment.
This position oversees the output of the food heading to our partners and helps to create efficiencies to help us better serve our community while being safety minded.
All candidates should have:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience (preferable experience as a supervisor in a warehouse, retail, wholesale, or food service setting)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Absolute commitment to the mission of Roadrunner Food Bank
- Be available to work the night shift
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) years supervisory experience
Ideal candidates will also have:
- One (1) year management experience in food warehousing
Roadrunner Food Bank provide a positive work environment with people who are dedicated to helping others.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug & Alcohol free work environment.