Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
20/21 Program Coordinator: Technology Learning Leader (INTERNAL ONLY)
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1901
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Non-Profit/Social Services, Management - Project / Program, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 9/24/2020
20/21 SY - Internal
- 20/21 Program Coordinator: Technology Learning Leader (INTERNAL ONLY) JobID: 1901
- Position Type:
20/21 SY - Internal/Program Coordinator
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED TITLE: Program Coordinator: Technology Learning Leader
- Assist school site with implementation of Apple technology initiatives
- Collaborate with Innovation and Learning concerning professional development, assessments, survey and evaluation data
- Participate in technology coaching cycles throughout the school year
- Monitor technology equipment and act as a liaison between school and IT department
- Organize and conduct staff meetings and/or training to ensure program effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Arizona Teacher Certificate (Preferred)
- DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card (Preferred)
- The desire to spark creativity in all teachers and students by using Apple devices and apps in innovative ways.
CLASSIFICATION: Certified / Classified
REPORTS TO: Site and/or District Personnel
COMPENSATION: $1,000 Stipend
WORK YEAR: Yearly
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for oversight and coordination of the Apple technology initiative operations at your school site. Primary functions include planning, implementing, collection of data and evaluating programs, to ensure compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!