Round Rock, Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head Guard, Assistant Manager and Head Manager
at Round Rock, Texas
Responsible for the complete daily operation of assigned pool. Work is performed under immediate supervision with exercise of judgment in accordance with established policies, procedures and techniques. This position is a temporary seasonal summer position.
- Examples of Duties
- Assists pool technicians as necessary to help maintain the pool in a safe, sanitary condition.
- Assists in selection, training, and scheduling of all pool personnel.
- Serves as primary administrator of emergency services in case of accidents.
- Exercises diligence and prudence in maintaining maximum safety for all patrons as well as staff.
- Develops and Conducts in-service training programs for the staff and help establish emergency operation procedures.
- Handles all grievances of staff as well as grievances and/or discipline cases involving pool patrons.
- Evaluates and record staff members' daily performance.
- Provides required records and reports, as well as tabulate all daily receipts.
- Keeps daily inventory of all emergency equipment, office or cleaning supplies, and concessions and report to supervisor any items needed for daily operation.
- Verifies the petty cash issued each day for pool operation & daily revenues.
- Uses sound judgment in determining use of the pool in case of bad weather or unsafe pool environment.
- Performs other job-related tasks as required.
- Experience and Training
Head Guard: must be 17 years or older with a minimum 1 season of lifeguard experience
Assistant Manager: Must be 18 years or older with a minimum 2 seasons of lifeguard experience
Head Manager: Must be 18 years or older with a high-school diploma or equivalent with 2 years of lifeguard experience. Prefer experience in lead or supervisory positions
- Certificates and Licenses Required
Required: Current certification in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, First Aid and CPR – Will consider other agencies certifications case by case bases.
Preferred: American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor Certification
Preferred: American Red Water Safety Instructor Certification
Head Manager Role - Must possess a valid Texas license