Royal Cup Coffee
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Distribution: Route Operations Associate
at Royal Cup Coffee
- Req No.
- Sales & Sales Support
- Regular Full-Time
- 1st Shift
Royal Cup, Inc. is the proven leader in sourcing, roasting, blending and providing high-quality coffees and fine teas since 1896 and is the chosen partner for restaurants, hotels, offices and commuters across the country.
We are a family-owned business rooted in a longstanding tradition of coffee roasting excellence who takes pride in our unparalleled dedication to customer care.
Royal Cup Coffee offers a competitive compensation plan and a comprehensive benefits program. On top of being a part of a well caffeinated team, the benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, company paid disability, 401(k), life insurance, Flexible Spending Account plan, and paid vacation. Tuition reimbursement plan includes up to 80% reimbursement per company criteria. Ongoing trainings designed to provide maximum success for our employees is offered.
The Route Operations Associate is an entry level position and reports to the Market Manager. Key segments of the Route Operations Associate include: offices, professional services, law firms, energy companies, distribution facilities and businesses that provide coffee to employees. Providing outstanding service is the responsibility of every Royal Cup employee and this is the key to success.
The Route Operations Associate is a route delivery driver that will assist in servicing our existing customer base throughout the Region. The successful Route Operations Associate will:
- Master all aspects of route operations
- Run various routes within region as needed for coverage
- Perform QA/Equipment Inspections
- Achieve goals set by the manager
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Minimum of a High School Diploma (or an equivalent such as a GED) is required. Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability to be a team player but also work independently with a very strong work ethic.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times while maintaining an outgoing and success driven personality.
- Ability, beyond basic skill performance levels with Reading, Writing, Mathematical & Computer Functions, to include:
- Ability to read, write and interpret basic correspondence.
- Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations: add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to operate a handheld computer.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment: telephone system, desktop computers, fax and copy machines.
- Beyond basic abilities with Microsoft Office Software, specifically with Word and Excel.
- Ability to work a flexible work week to include some nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel, as required and periodically requiring overnight stay to attend meetings, training and other work related events as scheduled.
- Ability to work with and support others in a positive way.
- Ability to successfully complete the pre-employment process.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position which are required to successfully perform each essential responsibility. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the core responsibilities. These physical demands may include, among other functions:
- The ability to safely climb up and down stairs or ramps at customer locations, and in and out of trucks.
- The ability to sit and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to use hand tools and fingering/handling to operate buttons/levers of equipment.
- The ability to push or pull up to 250lbs with the use of hand truck, and lift equipment or product up to 55lbs.
- The ability carry product up to 40lbs.