Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vehicle Sales Manager
- Requisition ID
- Used Vehicle Sales
- Employment Type
- Regular - Full Time (4)
- Travel Requirements
- Position Code
The Vehicle Sales Manager is responsible for all used vehicle sales activities, including marketing, sales, administration, inventory management, out service quality, asset management, and cost containment at a vehicle sales center. Manages used vehicle disposal and sales location operations at a vehicle sales center. This position has minimum supervision.
- Post-secondary or trade school education is required
- Minimum of 1 (one) year of Ryder or industry experience with an emphasis on sales and marketing
- Advanced level skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, custom functions, data management and analysis, etc.
- Advanced level skills in MS Word such as keyboard shortcuts, creating macros, merges, templates, table techniques and working with images and text, etc.
- Advanced level skills in MS Power Point such as inserting charts, graphs and tables, animation, customizing slide shows, working with objects, speaker notes and advanced presentation features, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred
- Working knowledge of SAM, Asset Management and Maintenance processes is preferred
- Prior Rental or Vehicle Sales experience preferred
- Ability to get both verbal and written communication across that has the desired effect
- Good customer service skills
- Characteristics include: goal oriented, drive for results, assertive, deals well with ambiguity, high energy, self motivated, self directed person with the ability to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously and able to thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Industry experience with an emphasis on sales and marketing preferred
- Knowledge of truck specs and applications preferred
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.