S.E.E.K. Arizona Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Start a Career at S.E.E.K Arizona
S.E.E.K Arizona is committed to providing superior therapies, behavioral health services, and direct care supports to both children and adults with developmental disabilities, specializing in autism spectrum disorders. Through our unique set of programs, including a developmental preschool, we provide the very best in behavioral analytic health services and therapeutic intervention. We are a passionate team that is dedicated to helping each individual reach their full potential, so they may live an independent and productive life.
We are always looking for dependable, creative, and compassionate individuals to join our team. Whether you're an experienced professional or are looking to start your career, you can feel confident that you will succeed here. We invest in training and development and our mentoring program is one-of-a-kind.
S.E.E.K. Arizona has exciting opportunities for behavior coaches, behavior analysts, direct care providers, early education professionals, professional therapists and more. If you are an individual whose core desire is helping people then we would love to hear from you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Flex Time
- Support for Continuing Education & Maintaining Licensure
- Discounted Child Care & Camp Runamuk Registration
- Incentive Based Raises & Bonuses
- BCBA/BCaBA supervision
- RBT Certification Program
- Internship Opportunities
- Social get-togethers
- Flexible work schedules
- Inter-departmental collaboration
- Experienced mentors in the fields of Behavior Analysis, Professional Therapy & Education
- Practicum site for local and online Masters' programs in Behavior Analysis
- Scholarships for employees and spouses to attend Grand Canyon University