S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Manager - Call Center
at S & P Data
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 company as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2004, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 8 locations across Canada and the USA.
Do you like building things from the ground up? Are you fired up by helping others reach success? Do you have experience working in a leadership role within a call center environment? This just might be the perfect job for you.
We offer full-time employment with a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Provide you chances to dramatically increase your earning potential with uncapped bonuses plans and monthly performance incentives.
- Develop and foster your sales and soft skills with our paid, best-in-class training and ongoing development initiatives.
- Recognize and reward our team with our robust recognition program.
- Promote from within- We recognize our employees by providing opportunities for training and advancement.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of your program(s). This role balances people and client management with a focus on employee engagement and development to help you exceed client expectations. You will manage the quality of service delivered to ensure the company satisfies client SLA requirements, call and work flows, reporting, performance metrics, performance feedback, service improvements and cost containment.
- Work closely with the Site Director and SVP, Operations to set specific performance requirements for the Telemarketing program
- Ensure revenue forecasts are obtained and or exceeded
- Review and monitor daily, weekly and monthly program performance and, develop plans to rectify the problems and provide feedback on result for continual process improvement
- Mentor and guide Team Leads and other support staff to deliver against those goals
- Report on Key Performance Indicators to the SVP of Operations and Senior Management team
- Support the development of system/process enhancements to improve operational productivity and efficiency
- Ensure all process documentation is updated regularly with any changes
- Determine employee job standards and performance expectations
- Make recommendations for improvements in program performance
- Ensure the delivery of excellent service to clients
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Manage the overall profitability of program
- Take on any individual company assigned projects as required
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
You are a results-focused and people-oriented person with good reasoning abilities. You are slightly competitive by nature- with others or yourself, and are motivated by being best in class. You easily motivate people with your inspiring nature and strong coaching ability and are able to pass these qualities onto other leaders who report to you.
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Experience designing incentives, establishing sales goals and managing call center productivity according to metrics and revenue targets
- Committed to tightly managing daily sales goals and handling client escalations
- Results-focused and supportive leadership style
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, conflict resolution and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Exceptional problem solving, conflict resolution and listening skills
- Flexibility to work hours as instructed by business needs
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
S&P Data is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, S&P Data is committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with all legislative requirements throughout Newfoundland. Please let us know if you require an accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.