S & P Data
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce Manager- East Coast
at S & P Data
S&P Data is a leading North American Contact Center serving a wide variety of Fortune 500 companies as the point of contact for their customers. Operating since 2014, we are proud to be providing employment opportunities in 9 locations across Canada and the USA.
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Workforce Manager is responsible for the overall health of a portfolio of clients that have presence across several locations within the east coast region. Some of these clients might be also present in other regions where S&P Data operates but the priority will be the Canadian Market. In this position the person will have direct responsibility over a group of WFM coordinators located across multiple sites. Will also have direct interaction with Operations, Finance, Training and Clients.
General responsibilities of the Job:
- Ensure WFM Lifecycle is being followed by all teams in order to deliver client satisfaction by:
- Planning and forecasting process in line with Client/S&P Data expectations
- Monitor day to day aspects related to Workforce to ensure contractual terms are being followed
- Analyze Volume/FTE allocation and business trends to provide recommendations on cost efficient and successful footprint based on local/regional aspects.
- Constantly monitor the utilization and accuracy of staffing models and optimization of schedules performed by coordinators and schedulers.
- Coach and development of WFM Coordinators and RTA staff.
- Work with Directors and VPs of Operation on budget exercises, cost saving exercises, and general support to avoid penalties related to staffing, service level, or other KPIs
- Partner with Shared Services to ensure a healthy flow of information that can allow feedback between teams.
- Also work together on action plans to improve any process related to WFM, forecasting, scheduling, and RTA.
- Provide inputs to Analytics and Reporting teams for the creation of reports and dashboards
- Provide weekly readouts to senior leadership regarding the performance of the accounts providing insights on the main KPIs and the drivers impacting results
- Proactively work with Ops, WFM, HR, Recruitment, and Training to drive action plans
- Directly respond to client escalations with regards to Workforce Management.
- Participate in bidding/pricing process and SOW reviews for potential clients.
- Participate in client and sales visits to represent Workforce Management
Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five years or more of experience in workforce management.
3 years or more of experience in IEX, Teleopti, or any other WFM tool
2 years or more of experience in contact centers
2 years or more of experience in client relationship
Qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills.
Strong application usage and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills - Written and verbal.
Proficiency in: IEX, Teleopti, Avaya CMS, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Ability to execute strategic initiatives with precision and purpose.
Proven experience communicating with peers and associates.
Ability to evaluate requirements and make sound recommendations.
Ability to deal with and manage employees during conflict situations.
Travel may be required up to 25% of the time.