Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Case Manager- Hospice- Surprise Area
Santé Hospice is hiring an RN Case Manager for Surprise. The RN Case Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and directing nursing care and coordinates the implementation of the plan of care to hospice patients and families. Implements nursing process and coordinates the interdisciplinary care plan for patients and families for care delivery.
Santé Hospice offers benefits including mileage reimbursement, insurance (medical/dental/vision/pet/disability/life), PTO/Paid Holiday/401(k)/eployee assistance programs/wellness discounts and more!
- Manages a caseload of patients and families, which includes assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting the care provided.
- Initial and ongoing assessment of the impact of the terminal diagnosis on the patient’s physical, functional, psychosocial and environmental needs, activities of daily living, and cultural and spiritual implications.
- Initial assessment of the patient/family and identification of risks and interventions upon admission.
- Implements the individualized plan of care and recommends revisions to the plan as necessary including managing discomfort and providing symptom relief and specialized nursing skills related to palliative end-of-life care.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Holds active licensure in good standing as Registered Nurse through Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Current CPR and Fingerprint clearance required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ nursing experience in an acute care institutional setting and one (1) to two (2) years’ experience in home care.
- Prefer three (3) years’ experience in hospice nursing.
- Management experience not required but preferred. Responsible for supervising nursing aides.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- CHPN certification a plus
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
- Put people first
- Commit to excellence
- Live a spirit to serve
- Embrace optimism
- Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer