Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QSR SUPERVISOR - MESA GRILLE
at Santa Ana Star Casino Hotel
|Employment Status|| |
The QSR Supervisor oversees the overall operations of a high paced Quick Serve Restaurant venue. Works directly with the Food and Beverage Manager, the focus is on supervision, training, hiring, scheduling, quality control, ordering, and inventory while maintaining proper service and staffing levels. This position will be required to work both the kitchen and the FOH (Front of House) areas.
- Functions as the trainer of all new QSR team members, ensuring that the training is consistent and team members are properly trained.
- Effectively and professionally communicates expectations to team members, providing them with guidance or corrective action.
- Ensures that all food and beverage products served in the venue meet the established specifications, recipes and standards.
- Ensures that proper levels of service are provided based on forecasted needs.
- Address guest and team member concerns and resolve conflicts.
- Communicates variances from established standards to the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Maintains a neat, clean, organized, safe and comfortable work environment for team members and guests.
- Directly supervises team members to ensure fulfillment of job responsibilities as outlined in the job description.
- Ensures that time and attendance is reported correctly.
- Prepares any verbal or formal written documentation.
- Provides prompt, courteous, and friendly service to build personal first name relationships with as many guests in the casino as possible.
- Completes all financial reports as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preference is given to qualified Santa Ana Tribal members.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- New Mexico liquor server’s license required.
- Minimum of 2 years of job related experience.
- Excellent guest service skills a must.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Comply with the approved company dress code.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Bilingual and multi-cultural experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Pueblo of Santa Ana Gaming and Regulatory Commission non-gaming license.
Essential Mental Functions:
The essential mental functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Display strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle conflict situations.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
Essential Physical Functions:
The essential physical functions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of the position, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, turn, use hands and fingers to grasp, handle and feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to work well in fast paced, customer oriented environment.
- Physical ability to safely perform the essential job functions of the position.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee will be exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment.
Hazards include working around moving equipment/machinery. Equipment and machinery must be properly used or they can be potentially hazardous.