Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sapp Bros.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a Location Manager.
As a Location Manager, you will be a part of a team that helps maintain and supervise the integrity, quality, and customer service that our company provides. We require our management team to be enthusiastically passionate about delivering outstanding Customer Service and product knowledge while creating a culture of caring for and about the people they oversee.
You will be responsible for:
* Interviewing prospective employees
* Responsible for sales of all Diesel, Oil and Propane
* Responsible for opening, closing and securing the location
* Holding regularly scheduled meetings
* Coaching Direct Reports personnel regarding effective approaches to address problems during their shift
* Ensuring location meets and exceeds all corporate office deadlines
* Ensuring location meets and exceeds all corporate cleanliness and organization standards
* Working as a team with other locations to coordinate inventory & strategy
* Management of 5-6 employees at location
* Fill propane tanks
* Assist with the loading and unloading of trucks
* Be a hands on working manager
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
Qualified Location Managers should be hands-on individuals with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. Successful candidates will be expected to understand that they will be role models for Direct Reports; therefore, they will need to work within the guidelines that are expected from our staff.
Qualifications for this position include:
* Management experience
* Ability to pass a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
* Experience in the Petroleum industry, preferred
* Willingness to relocate if necessary
* Ability to communicate effectively with other locations as well as direct reports
* Desire to continue education within Petroleum industry
* CDL with X Endorsement, preferred
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Life & Accident Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Paid Holidays & Vacation
* Education Assistance Program
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
* Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement - We promote from within!