Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oil Department Manager
at Sapp Bros.
Sapp Bros. is a leading petroleum wholesale distributer that provides energy solutions in the form of the highest quality fuel, lubricants, products, and services. Sapp Bros. has been in the petroleum industry for 40+ years.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working employees by offering competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits plan to meet your needs. We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as our Oil Department Manager.
The Oil Department Manager will focus primarily on the customer relationships as well as leading our oil warehouse team. Being able to prioritize orders and work quickly providing directions to the team will be essential in being successful in this role.
- Shipping and receiving inventory
- Managing warehouse staff and providing direction daily
- Delivering excellent customer service at the counter to our customers
- Providing training and coaching to new warehouse staff
- Overseeing day to day business by dividing out daily tasks between warehouse team
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Willingness to learn and train
- Motivated with the intent to provide great customer service
- Proven communication skills in a team environment
- Experience leading a team or customer service, preferred
- Basic Math skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving, preferred
- Experience in the Fuel / Oil industry, preferred
Sapp Bros., Inc. has a unique culture that sets us apart from all other companies. We are professional, innovative and progressive; all while staying true to our values. We are a successful company that has been excelling in multiple industries for the last 48 years. By joining Sapp Bros., Inc. you will be joining a team that will treat you with respect and dignity, as well help you success in all of your career goals.
With Sapp Bros, you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Education Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
- Store & Restaurant Discounts
- Career Advancement - We promote from within!