Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Center Assistant Manager
at Sapp Bros.
Our Assistant Shop Managers in PA make an average of $25,000-40,000 annually with commission plus competitive benefits. Sapp Bros., Inc., a growing chain of travel centers, is looking for experienced Assistant Shop Managers to join our automotive management team. At Sapp Bros., Inc. our mission is to treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products, and a commitment to excellent service. Our management team ensures that we achieve this mission every day.
As an Assistant Shop Manager, you will use your experience in leading a team of diesel technicians to ensure that we exceed our customers' expectations. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in management in a fast-paced diesel maintenance shop with a growing company, and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk to you!
As an Assistant Shop Manager, you will be a part of the Diesel Maintenance Management team that helps maintain and supervise the integrity, quality, and customer service that our company provides. You will be responsible for overseeing a team of diesel technicians along with maintaining a safe work environment for customers and employees.
Additional responsibilities of the Assistant Shop Manager include:
* Operating daily functions to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
* Assigning jobs to the proper technician that meets their capabilities and training to ensure that highest quality of work is delivered
* Maintaining inventory control
* Maintaining a clean professional environment
Successful candidates for the Assistant Shop Manager role should understand that they are a role model for direct reports, thus they will have to work within the guidelines that are expected from them. We are looking for someone who is able to perform basic math skills and able to use computer applications.
Additional requirements of the Assistant Shop Manager include:
* High school diploma or equivalent, preferred
* 1 year of previously related experience in an automotive maintenance supervisory or management role
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Physical presence at assigned work site required
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
* Two Health Insurance options
* Dental with vision discount
* Life insurance
* Prescription plan
* Profit sharing
* Paid vacation program
* Holiday pay
* Education assistance program
* Payroll direct deposit
* Gasoline and diesel discount of .05 per gallon
* Store and restaurant discount of 10%
* Career Advancement-We promote from within!