Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Responsible for hierarchical management of operators or teams of operators in a Distribution Warehouse. Responsible for employee performance, development, engagement, discipline, etc. Responsible for the performance of "standard work" within his or her sector or department. May occasionally fill in for or assist LWB1 or LWB2 operators as needed. May be responsible for temporarily moving or shifting individual operators from one position or sector to another depending on changes in demand or priorities.
- Providing leadership, direction and supervision to hourly associates
- Ensure safety focused attitude by all associates.
- Identifying, driving, and implementing continuous improvement opportunities within the group.
- Having ownership of group performance goals and objectives.
- Leading appropriate SIM (short interval management) cycles within the Schneider Production System.
- Analyzing and evaluating problems with inventory, delivery, and/or customer orders. Providing periodic reports and updates to management.
- Acting as subject matter expert for material providing and handling strategies in support of Schneider Production System.
- Organizing and assigning work to ensure it is completed in accordance with internally established procedures, good management practices, quality and safety.
This job might be for you if:
- Business or Engineering Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in high speed, high volume manufacturing operations preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications (Windows, Excel, Word, Access, etc)
- Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma knowledge and application preferred.
- 3 years minimum experience in a manufacturing and/or supervision role.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- APICS certification is a plus.
- SAP knowledge a plus.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.