Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Manager
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Human Resources/Training
- Street Address
- 12380 DePaul Drive
- SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospitals
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital in Bridgeton, MO (SSM Health on the DePaul Campus) is seeking a dynamic Full-time Human Resources Manager to join our amazing team!!
As the leading provider of comprehensive rehabilitation services in the St. Louis area, SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital delivers the specialized care and advanced treatment that enables individuals with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a Human Resources professional who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
As a Human Resources Manager (HRM), you will manage all aspects of the Human Resources Department in coordination with the Regional Human Resources Director and the Corporate Human Resources/Payroll Department.
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and paperwork
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing and recruiting, employee orientation
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Actively participating in the JCAHO/Medicare or other surveys acting as the representative for Human Resources
- Coordinating competency reviews and required clinical education compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 2 years of experience
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure to Joint Commission and CMS required
- Familiarity with benefit administration, basic HR and Employee Relations functions, payroll administration, and state and federal employment laws