Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Manager
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Food Services of America is currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our expanding team. As a fast-growing foodservice distributor, Food Services of America treats our customers as the boss and our Associates as our most important resource. Our growth provides Associates opportunities to drive their career.
The National Account Customer Service Manager is responsible for providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers, and managing the day to day operations of the Dept.
- Oversee/manage team of customer service representatives; maintain department schedule, including holiday and vacations schedules
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by assisting customers
- Provide accurate product information to internal and external customers
- Speak/communicate with customers via telephone; customer order entry, process credits/adjustments
- Communicate/coordinate with other departments and corporate office regarding product and customer information; product transitions, out of stock items, customer credit/ordering requirements, customer delivery schedules, etc.
- Generate/provide reporting for internal and external customers as requested.
- Ensure customer phone calls, e-mails, and other requests are addressed in a timely manner
- Work with fellow associates and internal/external customers to solve problems
- Represent department in staff meetings/functions as necessary; on-site, off-site, and at the corporate office
- Coach, counsel, discipline as well as training, mentoring and motivating department associates
- Make recommendations for quality of service & process/procedure improvements to increase value to customers and improve safety, accuracy, and efficiency of department and entire operation
- Administer call handling techniques and training, maintain minimal hold times.
- Validate call records are maintained properly in CRM by customer service associates
- High school diploma required; some college and/or related experience or training preferred
- 3+ years of managerial/supervisory experience preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience in the food service industry preferred
- Ability to identify problems and work with others toward resolution
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, vendors, customers, and direct reports
- Computer knowledge including MS Office, AS400, 10-key, and typing (40 wpm). Ability to use multiple program platforms, tools and reports.
- Duties of this position are performed in a professional office setting
- Ability to work weekends and rotating schedule as staffing/business needs dictate
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.