Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Manager-Juneau Alaska
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
Provide support for the Juneau Market, Sales and operations team.
Join our Juneau Team!
We do drug tests and background investigations.
1.Provide support for sales personnel in outlying areas by taking orders, checking reports, checking stock, providing product information, booking and shipping vans with the necessary paperwork.
- Perform a variety of duties. Work with warehouse and sales to schedule customer pick-ups and deliveries, product returns.
- Enter orders into the computer.
- Receive and sort paperwork from Seattle and distribute to the appropriate persons in sales and operations.
- Check the out of stock report and all edits from data processing daily.
- Prepare bills of lading and other documents for operations when needed
- Follow up with sales and ops. on procedures for customers proof of deliveries
- Assist Seattle AP/AR with paperwork and other documentation.
- Coordinate with Seattle office on personnel matters such as time records, medical, accident reports, and insurance records.
- Assist in purchasing of stocked products by working with the Seattle Procurement Department when needed.
- Responsible for all office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Formal Education: High School or equivalent experience.
- On-the-Job Experience: 1 year of Food Service Industry experience.
- Special Knowledge: Food industry product knowledge, shipping, accounting or credit experience helpful.
- Interpersonal Skills: Good oral and written communication skills, good customer service skills, able to use problem solving skills, able to organize and prioritize workload. Ability to work with all levels of associates.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.