Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Management Assistant-Kent Facility
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts
This position will aid in the scheduling and planning for daily/nightly operational staffing, execute queries that support slotting, reduce damage and generate performance results for shift results.
Assist with night billing, Seafood room communication and auditing of receiving documents to ensure correct documentation and follow up is accomplished
- Prepare Night Manning for the next week for Supervisors review.
- Post bids for the next week.
- Print purchase orders and ensure receiving transfer is accomplished daily, along with queries as needed.
- Complete tardy/absent forms for drivers and warehouse.
- Run and post accuracy reports and help identify trends to improve accuracy.
- Run and post productivity reports and help identify trends to improve productivity.
- Complete all billing functions to include out preparation, invoice and package prep for drivers.
- Assist in processing any and all paperwork associated with receiving during the swing/night shift and distribute paperwork to the appropriate departments and branches.
- Close system transfers (Kent and Everett)
- Run daily final and complete EOD procedures.
- Complete and oversee marine and Alaska billing.
- Help supervisors with nightly checks to ensure that outbound JIT items ship.
- Run and review Operations queries to support slotting, damage reduction and production support.
- Maintain and service label printers.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned including filling in for other office Associates that are off
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of office management and or warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, able to handle different situations, personalities, and able to manage deadlines, able to work well with all departments and able to adapt to be flexible during work hour.
- Able to pass background investigation and drug test.
- Rotating Shifts
Frequent sitting and standing for prolonged periods of time.
Constant use of both arms/hands while reaching/handling/grasping while using phone, record data, computer entry, compiling information and lifting.
Frequent stand/walk within office or warehouse areas.
Frequent bend/twist at waist/knees to and from standing position while performing routine warehouse functions.
Frequent bend/twist at waist/knees to and from seated position while performing routine office functions.
Occasionally climb stairs to and from work areas while carrying approx. 6-8, 1lb. driver packets.
Frequent lifting, 10 to 50 pounds.
Constant use of visual, speech and hearing abilities necessary to perform essential functions.
Able to handle a high volume/quantity workload at a fast pace to meet required deadlines.
Ability to handle last minute changes/corrections and customers over phone.
Organize/prioritize workload with accuracy and efficiently.
Must be detail-oriented, have mathematical abilities and be accurate in mathematical calculations.
Good interpersonal skills required. Contact with drivers/co-workers/supervisors and customers.
Must possess both oral/written communication skills.
Within warehouse and office setting.
Work stresses include heavy workload and dealing with deadlines under frequent interruption.
*Constantly over 80% time, Frequently 20-80% time, and Occasionally under 20% time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.