Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 2228 N Black Canyon Hwy
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Brand Manager will be a critical member of the team tasked with driving growth and building the Shamrock Farms Brand nationally with focus on our ready to drink milk and milk based products. Responsibilities will span across brand strategy, product portfolio management and packaging all the way to in market execution. The marketing team moves at a fast pace and on several different initiatives at a time giving the Brand Manager the opportunity to lead important endeavors with a great degree of autonomy.
- All facets of brand management including leading the Shamrock Farms Portfolio of new and existing items
- Lead Brand Strategy across multiple channels and develop long-term and annual portfolio plans
- Develop and execute year-long communications and engagement plans for the product portfolio including digital loyalty, consumer promotions, digital content, and earned/paid media
- Lead Brand Execution in all facets of traditional and digital consumer advertising, public relations, Sponsorships, events and package development
- Develop compelling system communications, including Sell StoryWork with the sales team to develop integrated marketing and sales plans for the Shamrock Farms brand
- Direct responsibility over the management of applicable agency partners. Act as brand steward ensuring consistent messaging in all areas of marketing communications
- Lead cross-functional teams of colleagues from sales, operations, research & development, and quality to execute brand plans
- Manage projects from concept through market commercialization
- Execute the marketing initiatives including media, promotions, digital, direct mail/CRM, packaging, new product launches;
- Analyze market data, pull out actionable insights, and translate them into activation plans that drive growth and business objectives. Utilize business analytics (share, volume and revenue drivers, competition) and syndicated sales data. Form actionable recommendations and strategies
- Assisting in financial, competitive, pricing and category analysis. Identifying key trends and brand implications. Working with key decision tools and information sources
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 3-5 number of years of marketing experience preferably in the beverage or foods industry
- Demonstrated expertise building and managing brands on a large scale
- Commercially minded and able to analyze in market data, pull out actionable insights, and translate them into activation plans that drive growth.
- Ability to read and analyze financials, consumer research, and syndicated data and trends Transformational thinking, comfort with risk taking and working in ambiguity
- Proven track record of identifying rich consumer insights and translating them into effective marketing programs, effectively coaching creative development
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic category with a rapid and competitive consumer purchase cycle and has a proven track record of succeeding against market conditions.
- Excellent multi-tasker, comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and matrixed organization who holds themselves to a world class standard of output and demonstrates a relentless desire to deliver the best performing marketing programs
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.