Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager, Foodservice Warehouse
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse, part of the Shamrock Foods Company family, is the official store of Where Chef’s Come First. Here, we treat customers like friends and offers a fresh shopping experience for chefs, restaurant operators and the general public. With 9 stores in 4 states, Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse is seeking a Marketing Manager to manage a cohesive brand strategy and execute plans that drive customer traffic, increases total sales and increases loyalty. This individual will implement marketing strategy that aligns with the overall Shamrock Foods Company and Shamrock Foods brands, as well as manage day-to-day marketing and communications of online and offline initiatives, driving brand adoption within the community, and working with the internal team on the merchandising strategy. They will be responsible in implementing timely and cost-effective strategies, as well as providing accurate analysis reflecting positive ROI.
- Develop and implement marketing plans to effectively position Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse in a way that is consistent with the company objectives and culture, activate sales and drive brand presence.
- Lead both online and offline communication channels including but not limited to advertising, website, social media, email, promotions, POS, merchandising and sales materials, and public relations.
- Efficiently manage agency partners in the development of creative and communications materials.
- Develop and execute new store launches including store design and grand opening communication plans.
- Strengthen and continue to evolve My eStore, our ecommerce platform.
- Partner with the Loyalty Program Manager to grow and continue to innovate My Store Savings, our Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse loyalty program.
- Work with multi-functional team to develop and execute both customer and vendor marketing strategy to drive vendor income for Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse and in alignment with Shamrock Foods.
- Develop and implement plans to maximize retail sales of our exclusive brands, working in partnership with Brand Managers.
- Research competitor’s offerings, messaging and go-to-market strategies, and maintain insights on customer needs.
- Delivery of marketing performance scorecards measuring successes and identifying challenges and opportunities
- Responsible for tracking spending in accordance with allocated budgets and business performance.
- Be a champion for the brand and advocate for the consumer
- Be the voice of the brand with both internal and external communications
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 5+ years’ experience in marketing; Experience within Retail Brand Management or Grocery Industry is preferred
- Experience in working with creative teams and agency partners
- Proven experience in developing promotions and events that drive incremental sales
- Experience in managing budgets
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to cross-functional teams
- Track record of success in putting together forward-thinking plans
- Strong understanding of relevant business environment and understanding of factors, trends and issues which success.
- Microsoft office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication & organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to deadline
- Brings passion, participation and point of view to the table
- Team first attitude and approach and ability to foster a collaborative environment. Experience in working and leading cross functional teams and in a matrix managed environment
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings, weekends, and holidays
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.