Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Supply Chain
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
The Procurement Manager takes a structured and rigorous approach to leveraging spend and drives maximum value for the business in accordance with corporate policies and procedures. (S)he will leverage our spend to the best total cost level consistent with internal stakeholder needs and the overall benefit of the company. This maintains and grows margins for existing businesses and allows us to invest in growing the business.
- Aggressively identify and pursue year-over-year cost savings and working capital
- Develop and set supplier expectations for innovation, sustainability and lean supply
- Strong focus on Information Technology sourcing to streamline existing technologies and optimize future contracts to support the business while maximizing ROI
- Leverage supplier networks to gain cost or product advantages in the
- Procure quality materials and/or services on a lowest total cost-to-use
- Manage the supplier network to provide stakeholder requirements for quality, service, and
- Manage a streamlined end-to-end procurement operations process to meet stakeholder procurement requirements.
- Coordinate process implementation efforts across business units to ensure that the needs of stakeholders are being addressed, including satisfaction with vendor selection and service, procurement process and support
- Prepare essential materials supporting presentations to the Executive Steering Committee
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years progressive professional experience in a centralized procurement or strategic sourcing role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in sourcing Information Technology, both software and hardware, with strong knowledge of the sales and support channel preferred
- Demonstrated hands-on leadership with strong collaboration and
- Strong financial acumen related to costs and margin management
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.