The Silverleaf Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Silverleaf Club
The Beverage Manager is responsible for the overall operations of all club beverage programming including maintaining high standards in all services and operations, and maximizing profitability. Seek opportunities to create memories by anticipating needs, exceeding expectations and building relationships.
Skill / Requirements
Education and Experience:
- 4 year college degree preferable or industry training equivalent
- Level 2 Sommelier Certification or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous supervisory experience in bar and restaurant operations in a luxury private club, resort or high-end restaurant.
- Strong knowledge of the following: five star customer service; casual, fine dining and banquet food and beverage service; liquor, beer and wine knowledge; training skills; and computers (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) – point of sale system experience a plus.
- CPR/1st Aid Certification (if not already acquired, will acquire upon employment)
- Food Safety Certification and Business Council on Alcohol Education Certification (if not already acquired, will acquire upon employment)
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required; long hours standing and/or walking
- Medium work – Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must have high level of physical fitness
- Unusual working conditions: May be scheduled nights, weekends, holidays and occasional overtime; may work indoors or outdoors in a variety of weather conditions; working with wet/slippery floors, sharp objects, fumes and electrical equipment