Steward Health - Corporate
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Corporate Development
at Steward Health - Corporate
This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key role in the growth trajectory of a rapidly evolving, privately held health care company. The Manager works directly with the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development to perform the company’s robust M&A activities. The company is well capitalized and moves quickly and decisively on opportunities in a rapidly consolidating sector, which ensures that this role entails frequent and successful transaction experience.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience executing private equity transactions with limited guidance, including financial evaluation, deal structuring and negotiation, due diligence, documentation, financing, and managing internal resources and third-party attorneys, accountants, and consultants. The Manager performs detailed financial modeling on all opportunities which include various complex structures besides M&A (project development, joint venture, and other investments), both foreign and domestic. In addition, the Manager prepares board presentation materials to evaluate and discuss opportunities.
Travel will be required – approximately 10 to 15 trips per year, U.S. and international.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree with top-ranking academic performance from an outstanding institution
- 5+ years of total work experience preferred, with at least the last 2 years in direct private equity investing
- Solid analytical / logical mindset and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, handling multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines with high quality work product
- Ability to offer significant leverage to the transaction team, independently managing aspects of due diligence and financial evaluation, and recognizing and elevating issues as necessary
- Highly proficient in Excel and proficient in PowerPoint
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Strong sense of accountability and dedication to continuous improvement
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive compensation package with a performance-based bonus, along with premium benefits.