Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Supervisor
at Steward Health Care System
Under the general direction of the Food and Nutrition Services Director, the Food Service Supervisor is responsible for assisting in the purchasing, receiving, storing, and production of foodstuffs. The Food Service Supervisor assumes delegated responsibilities for the planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling of the food production section of the Department to promote efficient and effective services.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in food service production with one (1) year supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and write in English and interpret standardized recipes and perform basic mathematical calculations.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.